- Become a follower of ALL the blogs
- Leave a comment on EACH blog for BOTH days
Now to the fun stuff!! If you are coming from any other blog, then you got lost along the way. This is the first blog, so you are right on target to begin!!
Now for today's project I did another 2 page LO. The them I wanted to use is to say goodbye to this year with its good and bad, and welcome 2012 with open arms! Again for this project I used the Recollections line Jingle Bells. I used bling from Recollections also. The stickers I used on the second page were Sticko and the first page Recollections. I wanted to use the color green because it has nothing to do with golds and silvers. The color green to me means balance, peace, and self-respect. I added the pink as a contrast because it is a fun color and the stars mean the future.
Now please hop on over to Tami to see what surprise she has ready for all of you!!
I hope you like what you see and I hope to see all of you wonderful ladies next year!! I wish all the best in the world, may you all have a joyous and prosperous year!!
1. Jessica http://scrappyluvs.blogspot.com/
2. Tami http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
3. Barbara http://barbarab3.blogspot.com/
4. Zenita http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com/
5. Jackie http://papermoments.blogspot.com/
6. Alina http://neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com/
7. Ellen - http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/